Dear clients and colleagues,
Following the recent government guidance update on Covid-19 and the new Omicron variant, PMP are resuming working from home from 13 December and will only be attending the office and sites where absolutely necessary.
- Following government and WHO guidance
- Ensuring all staff can comfortably work from home
- Maintaining high service standards to ensure business continuity for our clients
- Postponing all meetings scheduled to be held at our offices.
- Replacing face-to-face meetings with phone or video calls where possible.
- Ensuring staff exhibiting symptoms of Covid-19 self-isolate in line with the latest guidelines.
- On the occasion where the staff still need to come into the office, they will carry out a lateral flow test in advance of each visit.
We have a new telephone system in place which we are able to use whilst working from home. Therefore, anybody wishing to contact the office can continue to do so via our main telephone number and incoming voice messages will also be monitored. Individual mobile numbers are, of course, also still available.
We will continue to monitor this rapidly changing situation and will update our policy accordingly.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Andrew Condlyffe | Managing Director