Dear clients and colleagues,
In line with the UK government’s guidance on COVID-19, PMP Consultants can confirm the following:
- We re-opened the office on 19 July 2021.
- Staff are now working in bubbles, meaning each bubble is spending two days in the office and three days at home. Wednesdays have been reserved for office cleaning.
- We are following government and WHO guidance
- All of our staff can comfortably work from home
- Where possible please use mobile numbers or email to contact us
- We will maintain our high service standards to ensure business continuity for our clients
From Monday 19 July 2021, we are:
- Working in bubbles and from home.
- Postponing all meetings to PMP Consultants’ offices.
- Replacing face-to-face meetings with telephone or video calls.
- Taking Lateral Flow Tests once per week if coming into the office, to reduce transmission of the virus.
- Ensuring staff showing any symptoms of Covid-19 self-isolate in accordance with the UK government guidelines.
If you would like to get in touch with a director or a member of the team, please email, or call them on their mobile. We will continue to monitor the main telephone line in the office and have a system in place to receive messages.
We are continuing to monitor this fast-changing situation in line with government updates. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Andrew Condlyffe, Managing Director