Dear clients and colleagues,
In line with the UK government’s guidance on COVID-19 and the UK National Lockdown, PMP Consultants can confirm the following:
- We are following government and WHO guidance
- All of our staff can comfortably work from home
- We open our office occasionally (only for work that cannot be carried out from home), but please use mobile numbers or email to contact us
- We will maintain our high service standards to ensure business continuity for our clients
From Thursday 5 January 2021, we are:
- Working from home
- Postponing all meetings to PMP Consultants’ offices
- Replacing face-to-face meetings where possible, with telephone or video calls using Microsoft Teams.
- Ensuring staff exhibiting any symptoms self-isolate in accordance with the UK government guidelines.
If you would like to get in touch with a director or a member of the team, please email, or call them on their mobile. We will continue to monitor the main telephone line in the office and have a system in place to receive messages.
We are continuing to monitor this fast-changing situation and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Andrew Condlyffe, Managing Director