Dear clients and colleagues,
In line with the UK government’s guidance on COVID-19, PMP Consultants can confirm the following:
- We are following government and WHO guidance
- All of our staff can comfortably work from home
- We open our office occasionally, but please use mobile numbers or email to contact us
- We will maintain our high service standards to ensure business continuity for our clients
As a business, we already have very effective remote-working procedures in place and many of our staff have worked from home as part of their day-to-day duties. Our IT infrastructure is sophisticated and enabled so staff are able to work effectively remotely.
From Thursday 5 November 2020, we are:
- Predominantly working from home
- Postponing all meetings to PMP Consultants’ offices
- Replacing face-to-face meetings where possible, with telephone or video calls using Microsoft Teams.
- Ensuring staff exhibiting any symptoms self-isolate in accordance with the UK government guidelines.
If you would like to get in touch with a director or a member of the team, please email, or call them on their mobile. We will continue to monitor the main telephone line in the office and have a system in place to receive messages.
We are continuing to monitor this fast-changing situation and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Andrew Condlyffe, Managing Director
6th November 2020